Here at Anthem Group, we are leaders in the restoration and rejuvenation of downtown Waco. A special area of interest in this goal is Anthem Stories, our refinished venue space located on Austin Avenue. This position is a front-facing role that advocates for the promotion and growth of our Stories venue. We want every person who tours our venue to see a space that is refined, elegant, and full of character. As our Anthem Ambassador, you would have a variety of responsibilities including off-site sales and outreach, as well as assisting our on-site events team at Stories with venue management tasks like tours & customer inquiries. We are looking for a dedicated, entrepreneurial individual with a knack for sales and creating a meaningful connection with our clients.
Job Responsibilities could include:
- General Assistance – available & ready to serve team members, managers and owners
- Responsible – organized & mature, to meet the demands of the day
- Results-oriented – require minimal oversight, & happy to be a team player
- Presence/ availability – 9-5 M-S mostly, but could vary a little
- Efficient – attentive to timelines and completing tasks
- Flexibility – ability to handle adjustments as work demands naturally evolve and change
- Physical Demands – While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to to stand and lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Reliable transportation – must have a car
- Professional – show up ready to work, and mentally alert for the day
- Learner – aptitude for improving skills where needed, as there will be on the job training
- Personal Growth – teachable and open to general maturity in communication & work ethic
- Detail-oriented- looking for opportunities to be efficient and go the extra mile
- Coordinate – work well w/ other associated staff
- Off-site Sales Direction & Promotion – personally and directly promoting event offerings including drinks, dining, and rental availabilities to the general public (could include attending expos and conferences)
- Targeted Campaigning – includes cold calling & outreach, specific, strategic approach to reach Waco businesses and organizations
- On-site Sales – including venue tours & event walkthroughs
- General Anthem Group Promotion – potential to grow outreach in our other brands
- Have Fun – not only a job, but a place to enjoy your work while making a difference!
- Gain Experience – gain valuable MGMT and team life experience to grow your career with us.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Waco, TX 76701: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Sales, Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location