ANTHEM™ is a TAA-licensed umbrella organization, for several real estate and creative companies here in Waco, TX. Our headquarters and studios are located in the very core of downtown, and exist and operate to see our city restored and rejuvenated, whether it be one brick or building at a time, or one tenant or local visitor at a time. Much of this activity requires daily tasks and administrative work that happens behind the scenes and without a lot of public excitement, but all put together, mixed with our teams’ own particular skill sets allows for the greater fulfillment of our broader corporate mission – development by design. Peter & Summer Ellis, Baylor alumni and the directors of ANTHEM have lead out in the design and business development industry professionally since 1999 for approximately 40 years collectively. Though we’ve seen much growth in that time, we’re so excited for all that is yet to unfold!
For [ BRÛ Artisan Coffee Works ], we are currently seeking capable and responsible individuals to join the ANTHEM team. If you’re seeking a place to contribute your passion for details and handcrafting amidst a growing, family & value-based organization, we welcome your application. As a BRÛ team member, you will be able to bring satisfaction & quality goods to the downtown Waco population. This opening position starts at $9.00 – $11/hr depending on prior experience. After a 90-day probationary/training period, employee will be eligible for merit based bonuses and promotions, as long-term employee growth is important to us.
“Job Description” will include:
- Coffee Service – deliver the best cup of coffee with enthusiasm to each guest
- Experience – our premium coffee is but the starting point for the overall experience
- General Assistance – available & ready to serve team members, managers, & owners
- Responsible – organized & mature, to meet the demands of the day
- Results-oriented – require minimal oversight, & happy to be a team player
- Presence – keeping up w/ cleanliness and aesthetics of the coffee bar
- Thoughtful – innovative, problem-solving where needed for business improvement
- Efficient – attentive to customer’s time, and overall coffee bar workflow
- Flexibility – ability to handle adjustments as work demands naturally evolve
- Professional – show up ready to work, and mentally alert for the day
- Coordinate – work well w/ other staff/tenants – Anthem, Summer Ellis team, lofts, etc.
- Event Assistance – as needed, help w/ First Friday, Farmer’s Market, etc.
- Marketing Assistant – contribute, depending on the needs of the business & your skill
- Learner – aptitude for improving skills, such as late art, to effect best customer service
- Have Fun – not only a job, but a place to enjoy your work while making people’s day!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.00 – $11.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Coffee shop
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Guest services: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location