ANTHEM™ is a TAA-licensed umbrella organization, for several real estate and creative companies here in Waco, TX. Our headquarters and studios are located in the very core of downtown, and exist and operate to see our city restored and rejuvenated, whether it be one brick or building at a time, or one tenant or local visitor at a time. Much of this activity requires daily tasks and administrative work that happens behind the scenes and without a lot of public excitement, but all put together, mixed with our teams’ own particular skill sets allows for the greater fulfillment of our broader corporate mission – development by design. Peter & Summer Ellis, Baylor alumni and the directors of ANTHEM have lead out in the design and business development industry professionally since 1999 for approximately 40 years collectively. Though we’ve seen much growth in that time, we’re so excited for all that is yet to unfold!
For [ Summer Ellis | bijouterie ], we are currently seeking capable and responsible individuals to join the ANTHEM team. If you’re seeking a place to contribute your passion for details and handcrafting amidst a growing, family & value-based organization, we welcome your application. As a Summer Ellis team member, you will be able to bring satisfaction & quality goods to the downtown Waco population, as well as through our boutiques across the country and abroad. This opening position starts at $9.00 – $14/hr depending on prior experience. After a 90-day probationary/training period, employee will be eligible for merit based bonuses and promotions, as long-term employee growth is important to us.
“Job Descriptions” could include:
- Cleaning – helping with different initiatives and general cleanliness of show space
- Experience – gain valuable MGMT and team life experience to grow your career with us
- General Assistance – available & ready to serve team members, managers and owners
- Responsible – organized & mature, to meet the demands of the day
- Results-oriented – require minimal oversight, & happy to be a team player
- Presence/ availability – 9-5 M-S mostly, but could vary a little
- Efficient – attentive to timelines and completing tasks
- Flexibility – ability to handle adjustments as work demands naturally evolve and change
- Professional – show up ready to work, and mentally alert for the day
- Coordinate – work well w/ other associated staff/tenants – Anthem: BRU, lofts, mgmt, etc.
- Event Assistance – as needed, help w/ Farmer’s Market or otherwise.
- Marketing Assistant – depending on the needs of the business & your skill
- Sales Associate – comfortable engaging w/ customers & addressing the value of the product
- Learner – aptitude for improving skills where needed, as there will be on the job training
- Have Fun – not only a job, but a place to enjoy your work while making a difference!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.00 – $10.00 per hour
- Health insurance
Weekly day range:
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location